NS Pre-Sales Network Engineer
NOVEC Solutions (NS) is currently looking for someone to join their Manassas team! This position will be responsible for the development of pre-sales business and technical presentations, proposal development, lead tracking, and closing at the direction of the Principal, Network Architect. Additionally, this position will be responsible to support planned or unplanned implementation and upgrades as required for NS and its customer.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include, but are not limited to:
- Initiate face-to-face customer contact with high value enterprise accounts.
- Cultivate short, medium and long-term prospects to assist and drive network expansion.
- Establish and leverage effective customer relationships to ensure successful sales prospects.
- Work closely with the Network Architect to ensure successful completion of sales process and customer solutions are effectively delivered.
- Provide accurate weekly reports by agreed deadlines and ad-hoc reports when requested.
- Lead the development of marketing materials and marketing/sales events to expand the awareness of the Company and grow the business.
- Build customer offers that maximize profitability while securing new business.
- Deliver a world-class customer experience through effective relationships with customers and staff both internally and externally.
- Have a full understanding of the customer offer and experience delivered by competitors.
- Maximize exposure to the marketplace through Trade Shows, Meetings, and Seminars.
- Develop customer relationship building and implement customer focused sales activities.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
Bachelor’s degree in Network Administration, Information Technology, Computer Science, Business or other technical discipline is required or equivalent combination of education and experience. Minimum of three-years of sales or engineering experience in a business-to-business, large/strategic customer segment; or a record of achievement and technical solution expertise in a comparable sales role. Must have a proven record of achieving success in business and handling complex sales with multi-contacts within an organization. Product certification, engineering credential, or equivalent technical credential desired. Experience in telecommunications and networking solutions preferred.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Strong general computer skills.
- Strong selling and negotiation skills; including solid presentation skills and ability to network.
- Familiarity with major equipment manufacturers such as CISCO, Extreme and other network hardware and software partners.
- Experience setting up hardware and software programming for routers, switches, firewalls, VPNs, VPLS, MPLS, DNS, TCP/IP and BGP.
- Act as a team player within a growing company and be able to build strong relationships and credibility with customers both internally and externally.
- Ability to work independently with little direction but supported by open communication while attaining regular success in sales territory.
NOVEC does not provide sponsorship for this position.
To get started on this great opportunity, please send your resume with salary requirements to: email@example.com.
NOVEC is an equal opportunity provider and employer.