Enroll in e-Billing
e-Billing offers customers the opportunity to receive, view, and pay their bills online using an existing bank account. You will be notified via e-mail when your monthly bill is available for online viewing and payment. There are no additional fees associated with this service.
Once registered for e-Billing, you will receive three more paper bills in the mail. After the third subsequent e-Bill, paper bills will no longer be mailed. Please be sure to frequently monitor your e-billing account, customers who register for this program are responsible for ensuring their intended monthly payment has been credited on time.
You should print your e-Bill for your records. If you no longer wish to participate in the e-billing program, you must sign into your account to remove yourself from the program
- No additional fees
- Use a bill payment consolidator site, such as banks, brokerages, and credit unions *
- Ability to schedule payments
- Bills may be viewed and paid online
- Around-the-clock availability
* Consolidators may charge a fee for this service.