In a continuing effort to bring quality energy-related items to our customers and others, NOVEC Solutions offers several models of gas or electric water heaters for sale. Considerable research by NOVEC Solutions staff was done to ensure these products meet or exceed recommended energy-efficiency standards. In essence, they have compared the “Energy Guide” information that appears on many water heaters, studied the overall features and warranty protection, and selected the products that they believe have the best overall value — Marathon, A O Smith, and GE GeoSpring water heaters.
In addition to saving energy and, in the long term, money, these water heaters can be purchased with the assurance that they are reputable products backed by companies you can trust. NOVEC Solutions works with a licensed contractor who offers guaranteed installation and disposal of your old water heater at no additional charge! They will also help you choose the correct-size heater based on size of family and hot water usage.
You may need a new water heater if ...
- If water is leaking from the bottom of your tank, this is an indication that the tank has severe corrosion. In that case the only solution is a new water heater.
- It’s also a good possibility that you may need a new water heater if yours is more than 10 years old. Water heaters manufactured before that time are not as well insulated and generally consume more energy.
Marathon Water Heaters
- Lifetime limited tank warranty
- 6-year limited parts warranty and 6-year labor
- Available in electric only
- Safety valve for automatic shut-off in event of malfunction
- Extra-thick Envirofoam insulation — helps save energy and the planet
- Pipe-wrap energy kit reduces heat loss from plumbing lines
- Recessed drain valve
- Tough outer shell resists dents and scratches
Marathon heaters are in stock and are available on a cash and carry basis or with installation.
A O Smith Water Heaters
- 6-year tank warranty
- 2-year parts warranty
- Gas or electric
- Thick polyurethane foam insulation
- Anode rod for corrosion protection
For more information about A O Smith water heaters visit the link below.
To learn more about purchasing a water heater from NOVEC Solutions, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call locally at 703-392-1503 or toll-free at 1-888-335-0500, ext. 1503.